Terms & Conditions
- Prices Unless otherwise stated, our prices are stated in Singapore dollars and inclusive of GST prevailing at the time of the sale. Prices issued by MintonRibbons.com - Kin Soon Pte Ltd [hereinafter known as “KSPL”] are subject to alteration at any time. MintonRibbons.com - Kin Soon Pte Ltd reserves the right to change prices without notice when necessary. Products are sold at prices in effect at the time the order is taken.
Our products come direct from the factory. While we strive to provide you with ribbons in continuous length, it is inevitable that some rolls may come with joints which are inherent from the factory’s manufacture. Ribbon rolls with joints are not considered as defective.
Our ribbons are mainly used for packaging and hair accessory purposes. Hence, NOT all of our ribbons are colourfast. It is important that you check with us on the suitability if you intend to wash the ribbons purchased from us.
- Acceptance The customer will be deemed to have received, inspected and accepted goods as satisfactory and complete in all respects unless a written notice of any alleged damage or shortage of the goods supplied is received by MintonRibbons.com - Kin Soon Pte Ltd within 14 days from the date of shipping.
- Payment Payment must be made in Singapore dollars. No orders will be shipped until payment has been cleared. The invoice or credit card receipt in respect of the goods will be sent by mail (or included with the shipment) by Kin Soon Pte Ltd as soon as practical after the dispatch of the goods. If the customer fails to make payment by the due date, then without prejudice to any other rights of KSPL, KSPL shall be entitled to release the goods to other customers for sale.
- Delivery And Shipping Estimated delivery dates (if any) are given in good faith but are not binding. KSPL shall not in any event be liable for delay or failure to make delivery of any goods due to circumstances beyond its control including but without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, armed conflict, war, rebellion, revolution, strikes, lock-outs, break-down of plant or government or other laws regulations rules or decrees. The customer assumes all responsibility for merchandise shipped via air mail or ground to a foreign country. KSPL will not be responsible for the inability of the foreign postal service/courier for failure to deliver such merchandise. If goods are returned and marked undeliverable or other reasons because of customs fees, etc., the customer agrees to pay the extra shipping.
- Defects/Damaged Merchandise/Cancellations KSPL cannot be held liable for damage or loss to a shipment by a freight carrier or from customer abuse. Claims for damaged products, suspected damages, or container shortages must be noted on the Carrier's delivery receipt. The Carrier Claims Representative should be notified immediately by the customer. KSPL shall be given every right to examine goods that are the subject of complaint, at KSPL’s premises. Subject to the receipt of written notice, KSPL may at its option either replace, or make up or repair any goods accepted by MintonRibbons.com - Kin Soon Pte Ltd as being incomplete or damaged or may refund the price or give credit therefore. In no event shall the liability of KSPL exceed the net invoiced value of the goods under complaint. Special orders for products ordered for customer or large orders cannot be cancelled once the material has been ordered and/or production has started. Cancellation of partial or entire orders prior to shipping will not be allowed.
- Returns Or Errors The customer is legally bound to take the goods comprised in the contract and a return of goods will not be accepted unless the goods are new and unused and prior authorization has been given by KSPL in writing or by fax. The customer shall be responsible for the packing, shipping and maintenance in respect of all goods that are returned to KSPL for any reason whatsoever. In no circumstances will KSPL be liable or under any duty whatsoever for goods which have been damaged or used after risk has passed to the customer. Risk in respect of goods shall pass upon delivery to the customer or to the carrier. Shipping costs will not be refunded. All authorized returns must be received within two weeks.
- Disclaimer / Limitation of Liabilities We assume no responsibility for the suitability of the intended use of its products or those of other manufactures. While we have made every effort to display the colours of our products as accurately as possible on the website, the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor. Hence, we cannot guarantee that your monitor display of any color will accurately reflect the color of the product on delivery. We take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. We reserve the right to refuse orders where product information has been mis-published, including prices and promotions.
- In no event shall KSPL be liable for any direct or indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind from the customer's use or access to this website. Customers' access to all content and links to other websites are at their own sole risk.
- Warranties All conditions and warranties, whether expressed or implied, and whether arising by statute, custom of the trade or at common law are excluded. KSPL shall not be liable for loss of profit, injury, damage or any consequential or special loss or damage sustained by the customer howsoever arising.
Kindly understand that all sales are final. No refunds and exchanges are accepted unless there is an error in shipment. Please make sure that you ask all questions before making your selection!
You can always contact us at email@example.com if you have any enquiries or doubts about our products or policies.
Lastly, buyers agree to mintonribbons.com shop terms and conditions and policies on purchase of listed products.